Today, we went to the clinic to check on the baby, and it turns out that she hasn’t descended into the pelvis. She’s still high up. What this means is that there’s a 70-80% chance that the baby will be late if by natural birth. Unfortunately, if she’s born late, she’ll be too big for natural birth. The doctor says it’s 70-80% likely she’ll be born by Caesarean section. Well, we’ve decided that we’re going to have the C-section done next week, just 6 days before her due date, on January 25th. This isn’t definite, though! It’s also possible that she will suddenly drop and can still be born naturally. But it’s not likely. In any case, she’ll be born in a week!